In Bed with Amy

.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Autograph your work with excellence!



"Every job is a self portrait of the person who does it. Autograph your work with excellence" - Unknown

I have been living and breathing the above quote for the last month. Endless late nights and early hours of the morning burying myself with a den of books, saturating myself with rehearsing and giving regular face lifts for my first major assignment. All for what you say? The big day - judgement day!

I walked into the class room today and delivered my lesson plan in front of my class mates and lecturer. The outcome was mind blowing. My class mates gave me a roaring applause and my lecturer gave me his assessment mark of 100%. I am feeling pretty proud. The endless nights and early hours of the morning studying has paid off.

Finally, I would like share that I received an official letter confirming my application for admission to the Australian College of Applied Psychology has been successful and that I am now enrolled! =)

1 comment: