In Bed with Amy

.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

This Isn't a Dress Rehearsal


LIGHTS........ CAMERA....... ACTION!!!!
This same time tomorrow night I will be surrounded by a professional camera crew. It's the first time I will be casted in one of the lead roles. Is it my ticket to Hollywood? Maybe ;)
I was inspired to write this particular blog because the filming that is taking place tomorrow night got me pondering about how many of us don't cast ourselves in the leading roles of our own lives. What triggered this thought? Well, many months ago I came across a passage in a particular book that I keep in close sight of me for inspiration every now and again. This particular passage said "None of us can be expected to perform every minute of our lives. But a lot of us might tap into the power, excitement, and glory of real life more frequently if we cast ourselves as the leading person in our own lives".
Imagine what we could achieve if we lived and breathed the above passage? STARDOM is my answer =)

No comments:

Post a Comment