In Bed with Amy

.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

"Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher." -Oprah Winfrey (1954)



This blog is dedicated to Kylie and Mel - "I like beer" ;)

Something occurred to me last night after I hit the town with new girlfriends last night. I had a super doper time hanging out with the girls and within the next few lines I will reveal why. But before I do so I just want to warn you that what I am about to say will come across as dorky, ready? Well, I was gobsmacked about how many people approached us during the course of the evening. But this blog is not about my ego, it is about my recent fascination about what makes a person/s attractive? My opinion is based on people I have met over the last two months including my two new girlfriends mentioned above- they all have a twinkle in their eye, a spellbinding smile, a bounce in their step, a friendly demeanour, drive to succeed and most importantly a positive attitude. These types of people are now more then ever infectious to me and of course clearly infectious to other people as per my experience last night.

As Oprah Winfrey once said "Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher."

No comments:

Post a Comment